This all important question, “Tell me something about yourself”? is to indirectly ascertain which areas to ask you questions on, as the interviewer knows little about you (and of course, to check out your confidence level and communication ability). This is a great chance to set a favourable tone for the entire interview. You should tell them things about yourself that reflect positivist on you.
Go through the followig list of such type of possible questions.
- Give a brief introduction of yourself. What are your interests?
- Describe yourself in six words. Explain the reasons for listing the 6 words you have given.
- What kind of person are you? Describe your life. What is your guiding principle in life?
- How are you different from others around you?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not there in this application form.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? Give one example to reflect your qualities.
- Tell about your family background.
- What is the meaning of your name?
- How did you prepare for your CAT? What kind of a test is the CAT? If it is aptitude, why did you prepare for that? How many mock interviews did you participate in?
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
Click here for Detail information: