The SNAP exam 2021 registration and application process is open from August 31, 2021 to November 27, 2021.
SNAP 2021 Exam will be held thrice on three different dates in different time slots and the registration fee is Rs.1950/- for each SNAP exam.
1. The first SNAP Exam Date is December 19, 2021.
2. The second SNAP 2021 exam date is January 8, 2022
3. The third SNAP 2021 exam date is January 16, 2022.
SNAP 2021 offers the option to take exam twice. However, the candidates have to exercise their option at the time of SNAP registration 2021 whether they wish to register for one SNAP exam or two SNAP exams.
1. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2021 will be held ONLINE and will be held on three dates in December 2021 and in January 2022
2. Candidate can take SNAP 2021 upto two times
3. Best of the performance of candidate out of the attempts he/ she has made will be considered for final percentile calculation.
4. The SNAP registration fee is increased to Rs. 1950/- for each attempt of SNAP 2021
5. SNAP 2021 registration fee amount can be paid online or by DD
6. The candidate has to decide well in advance if he/she plans to register for one SNAP or two
7. You have to pay admission application fee per programme per Symbiosis institute. The programme application fee is Rs.1000/- per programme.
8. The registrations for the programme (s) of different Symbiosis institutes may remain open even after closing of the payment gateway for SNAP 2021 Registration fees. Candidates should ensure that the preferred programme(s) is/are selected and paid before the specified last date of submitting application to the Symbiosis institute.
SNAP 2021 is the national level MBA entrance exam for MBA admission 2022 in the 16 Symbiosis institutes in India including Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune.
|Detail Information About SNAP||Click here|
|Exam Pattern||Click here|
|SNAP Allied Institutes||Click here|