XAT 2022 exam date is Sunday, January 2, 2022
XAT 2022: Xavier Aptitude Test for Admission to XLRI & Top B-schools
XAT 2022 exam date is Sunday, January 2, 2022. Registration process for the exam has started on August 10, 2021. XLRI will conduct XAT Entrance Exam 2022 for admission to its various PGDM 2022-24 programmes and for admission to more than 160 MBA colleges including XIMB, IMT, TAPMI among others. The Registration and application process for the exam is online at a registration fee of Rs.1800/-. The last date to apply is November 30, 2021.
What is XAT Exam?
XAT exam full form is Xavier Aptitude Test. It is the Admission Test for admission to MBA/PGDM programs in XLRI and other top MBA colleges in India.
XLRI will offer admission to its Jamshedpur and Delhi campuses on the basis of this exam score only and will not accept any other test score.
Important Points :
1. XAT 2022 exam application fee is Rs.1800/-
2. The exam is a computer based test .
3.Single slot, single day exam
4. Test timing changed to 9.30AM to 12.30PM
5. Total questions are 100 .
6. No Essay Writing test
7. NAT Questions without negative marking .
8. All questions are of MCQ type
9. Question paper with 4 sections with different number of questions
10.The last section on GK with 25 questions is not counted for percentile calculation
11. Marks for every correct answer : +1 and ¼ Negative Marking for wrong answer
12. No Negative marking for General Knowledge section in part-2 of question paper
13. All the MCQ type questions have five options with one correct option
Important dates :
|Notification 2022 Date||August 9, 2021|
|Date for Registration start||August 10, 2021|
|Last date for Registration & Application submission online without late fee||November 30, 2021 (Till 12 midnight)|
|Registration Last date with late fee||December 10, 2021|
|XAT Exam Date 2022||January 2, 2022 (9.30 AM to 12.30 PM)|
Exam Pattern of XAT 2022
|Part 1||Total questions 75 ( MCQs)||Total Time Duration 165 minutes|
|1. Verbal and Logical Ability||26||No Sectional Time limit|
|2. Decision Making||21||No Sectional Time limit|
|3. Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||28||No Sectional Time limit|
|Part 2||Total questions 25||Total Time Duration 15 Minutes|
|4. General Knowledge||25|
|Total Questions Part1 and Part 2||100||Total Time for Part1 and Part 2 is 180 minutes|
|About XAT||Click here|
|Exam Pattern of XAT||Click here|
|Syllabus for XAT||Click here|