All The Best
CLAT 2021 23 July /2021 Important Instructions
Candidates are allowed to carry to the examination hall the following only:
1. Blue/Black Ball Pen
2. Admit Card
3. Any Photo I.D. Proof issued by the Government.
4. Transparent Water Bottle
5. Sanitizer, face shield, and hand gloves
6. Use Blue / Black BALLPOINT PEN only for darkening the circles as per the instructions contained in OMR Response Sheet and filling other information in OMR Response Sheet.
7. The candidates may do their rough work, if any, on the space provided at the end of Question Booklet itself and not on the OMR Answer Sheet.
No additional sheets of paper will be supplied for rough work.
8. There will be NEGATIVE MARKING of 0.25 m
9. Reach the test centre well in time to identify the Seating Place in the Seating Plan displayed at the test centre.
10. The centre staff will check the temperature of each candidate with Thermal Guns. If the temperature of any candidate exceeds exceeds 99.14° F, such candidate will be directed to be seated in a different room. Such candidate will not be permitted to leave the said room until all candidates have left the campus.
11. Keep wearing the face mask/ shield etc… and take necessary precautions at all time in the Test Hall/ Classroom.
|1.||Mode of Test||Offline ( Paper an Pen Exam)|
|2.||Date of Exam||23 July 2021|
|3.||Duration of Exam||2 Hours , 2 P.M. to 4 P.M.|
|5.||Maximum Marks||150 ( 1 Mark for each right answer)|
|7.||Negative markings||0.25 for each wrong answer|
|Subject Areas||Number of Questions|
|1.||English Language||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|2.||Current Affairs, including General Knowledge||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|3.||Legal Reasoning||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|4.||Logical Reasoning||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|5.||Quantitative Techniques||13-17 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper|